THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AS A HELPFUL GUIDELINE TO GUESTS OF THE CLUB'S EXPECTATION OF DECORUM, DRESS AND PROTOCOL.
- Guests are required to be accompanied by a member at all times.
Guests are required to observe good taste and dress appropriately when visiting Gulf Stream Golf Club.
- Members are responsible for communicating the dress code to their guests and ensuring they comply.
- Tattoos must be covered.
- Head Gear: Men may only wear head gear on the golf course, Ladies may wear head gear in the lower level of the Clubhouse. All hats must be worn bill forward.
Unacceptable Attire: Denim, Flip Flops, T-Shirts, Untucked Shirts, Tennis or Workout Clothes, Short shorts or skirts
Acceptable Attire for Ladies:
- Short or long-sleeved shirts, sleeveless shirts with a collar, appropriate length skirts or Bermuda type shorts.
Acceptable Attire for Gentlemen:
Short or long-sleeved collared shirts, tucked in; slacks or Bermuda length shorts.
- Golf attire as described above is allowed in the lower level of the Clubhouse before 6:00 p.m.
- Depending on the event or location you are attending the following describe acceptable attire:
- Smart Casual - Slacks or Bermuda type shorts and collared shirt
- Gulf Stream Casual - Dress Slacks, Collared Shirt, Coat and No Tie
Coat and Tie - Dress Slacks, Dress Shirt, Tie and Coat
Cell Phone/Electronic Device Policy
- The use of cell phones and other electronic devices (both voice and text) is not permitted in the Clubhouse or on the Golf Course. Devices should be left in your automobile where their use is permitted.