THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AS A HELPFUL GUIDELINE TO GUESTS OF THE CLUB'S EXPECTATION OF DECORUM, DRESS AND PROTOCOL.
- Guests are required to be accompanied by a member at all times.
- Guests are required to observe good taste and dress appropriately when visiting Gulf Stream Golf Club.
- Members are responsible for communicating the dress code to their guests and ensuring they comply.
- Tattoos must be covered.
- Head Gear: Men may only wear head gear on the golf course, Ladies may wear head gear in the lower level of the Clubhouse. All hats must be worn bill forward.
- Unacceptable Attire: Denim, Flip Flops, T-Shirts, Untucked Shirts, Tennis or Workout Clothes, Short shorts or skirts
Acceptable Attire for Ladies:
- Short or long-sleeved shirts, sleeveless shirts with a collar, appropriate length skirts or Bermuda type shorts.
Acceptable Attire for Gentlemen:
- Short or long-sleeved collared shirts, tucked in; slacks or Bermuda length shorts.
- Golf attire as described above is allowed in the lower level of the Clubhouse before 6:00 p.m.
- Depending on the event or location you are attending the following describe acceptable attire:
- Smart Casual - Slacks or Bermuda type shorts and collared shirt
- Gulf Stream Casual - Dress Slacks, Collared Shirt, Coat and No Tie
- Coat and Tie - Dress Slacks, Dress Shirt, Tie and Coat
Cell Phone/Electronic Device Policy
- Cell phone and other electronic device usage on club grounds shall be limited to use in vehicles or for Health/Family emergencies.